Serving Intelligence Community, DoD and Civil Agencies since 1997
22nd Century has 20 years of experience in providing IT Staffing to DoD, Intelligence, Federal and State sector clients with more than 110,000 Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) with Poly, TS/SCI, TS, and Secret cleared consultants. Our recruiters have an average of 6 years of experience, recruiting IT professionals for DoD and other Federal clients.
Benefits to Clients
- Internal Resume Database
- 22nd Century maintains internal database of resources. This database has been built over the years by adding each resource we have screened for our IC, DoD, and federal projects. 22nd Century has 110,000+ cleared resources to meet client needs.
- Job Portals
- 22nd Century has access to various job portals specializing in cleared personnel, such as ClearanceJobs.com, military.com and VetJobs. This further expands our capability to quickly source cleared and qualified candidates.
- Referral Network
- 22nd Century has an Advisory Panel consisting of DoD/IC experienced members to help us find cleared candidates through referrals. Additionally, we have a strong referral network through our current staff working on IC, FBI, and DoD contracts. We have a special referral program with commensurate rewards which motivates our employees to give referrals.
- Required for personnel with an access to information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause damage to the national security.
- Required for personnel with an access information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.
- Top Secret
- Required for personnel with an access information in which the unauthorized disclosure could reasonably be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.
- TS SCI/Poly
- Personnel must pass a counterintelligence examination/ investigation.
22nd Century Strategy: Meeting Personnel Requirements
22nd Century Consultant Transition Plan
Incumbent Transition Model
- Established consultant transition methodology enables a seamless transition and eliminates business disruption
- 22nd Century E-Care program provides personal attention for every consultant involved
- Effective communication with program management team and federal end client throughout the transition process