The future looks extremely bright indeed, with lots of diverse possibilities ahead
Retention Training and Skills
While most staffing organizations view consultant retention as an afterthought; 22nd Century focuses on this step from the beginning. The 22nd Century retention strategy is built on personal respect, consultant care, and continued employment at the nation’s leading organizations.
Our E-Care team allows us to provide support for our consultants’ professional and personal needs. E-Care is facilitated by our field personnel and a website specifically designed for all of our consultants, regardless of their assignment status.
The 22nd Century approach to maintaining technical proficiencies includes our team of recruiters and back office personnel who remain in communication with consultants throughout their tenure. Objectives for consultant communication include:
- Problem Identification and Resolution
- Assignment Evaluations
- Check Progress Toward Deliverables
- Overall Welfare (Benefit Analysis)
- Develop Redeployment Plans
- Recognition for Successes
- Missing Timesheets
- Coaching/Continuing Education
- Corrective Actions
- Encourage Participation in Training
- Discuss Career Objectives